Eames High Back Management Chair Reproduction
When Charles and Ray Eames designed the Eames Aluminum Management Chair and Side Chair (1958), they created a revolution in seating that has lost none of its edge. These chairs were originally developed as a special project for a private residence being designed by Eero Saarinen and Alexander Girard. Moving away from the Eameses' shell forms of the 1940s and exploring newly affordable aluminum, the designers constructed a lightweight, corrosion-resistant and die-cast frame. They wrapped the frame in a sling - a "sitting pocket" that subtly conforms to the body's shape - and gave it a wide seat for leisurely sitting. Set on a five-point base, these chairs sit on tubular steel columns and swivel for easy entry and exit.
The Eames ThinPad Office Chair EA 117 Aluminium is a classic office chair, originally designed back in 1950 and is considered the greatest furniture designs of the 20th Century. It stands out nest combination of materials and design sense. The chair is heavily used in various board rooms, meeting rooms and high-tech offices worldwide.
Dimensions: W590 x D630, H1080-1130 mm
Materials: Five-star polished die-cast aluminum base and frame with tubular steel column; leather upholstery.
Material and Specifications
- Eames Office Chair is made from Aluminium hand buffed to Semi-gloss finish.
- Lightweight, blunt design best to use at any work premises.
- The sitting area is made with genuine soft leather stitched to make a beautiful padded design.
- Cushions are filled with premium quality fire retardant, high resilient urethane foam.
- Height adjustable, also having featured a tilt function (fixed and loose) and swivels 360 degrees.
- This is a high-quality reproduction.
- Last 1 piece in stock. Displayed in BAFCO Dubai Showroom.